Thursday, December 16, 2010

FIRST SCORE-Black Americana Sheet Music!



 



Got these off of craigslist in my area, they are pretty cool pieces!
They were advertised as all being from the 193o’s but after getting them home and researching them a bit, found out two are from the thirties, two from 1916 and one from 1912!! WOW
The reason I snatched these up is that Black Americana is a hot niche collectors market.  I feel that not only will they sell but at a profit.
Did I invest the full forty in them…….?
Got em for $35, thats $7 bucks apiece, a deal in my opinion!
Threw them up on ebay to sell, in all separate auctions.  Why separate auctions?  Collectors can be very specific in their tastes, therefore if listed in a group a buyer might not bite only because one out of the five is what they want.
All are listed at .99, with no reserve (meaning they sell no matter how low the price is) a bit of a risk but I feel that the low price gets people interested and bidding.  Once they’re  involved their competitive spirit takes over and the bids go up and up!
I plan to give an update midway through the auction in a few days!!
Lets see what they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment